Please make sure the following information is entered correctly:
1. Your billing address must match the address that appears on your monthly credit card or bank statement. Be sure to check your statement for accuracy.
2. Leave fields blank if they don’t apply to your shipping or billing address. Do not enter “N/A,” “Not applicable,” “None,” “Same,” etc.
3. Enter information in the appropriate fields. For example, do not enter city and state information in the “Address Line 2” field; use the provided city and state fields instead.
4. To make sure your shipment can be handled most efficiently, please make sure to only use latin characters, preferably without special characters (Umlaut, diacritics, etc.) for the shipping address. Our shipping partner does not fully support the processing of non-latin alphabets, and using such alphabets may result in delayed shipping.
5. Do not enter shipping or delivery instructions in any of the address fields. You can enter a shipping address differing from the billing address and you have an opportunity to specify shipping instructions in your ‘cart’ before you check out. If you would like to confirm special requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org