The Device Lab responsive stand allows you to organize your responsive development devices in one single space and make them conveniently available. The velcro surface lets you mount devices of nearly any shape, and in any layout you desire.
The stand can be set up in three positions, has a small desktop footprint, and can easily be transported from desk to desk. Power cables from the devices can be lead into the hollow body of the stand through the available slits in the surface. The inside of the body leaves enough room for you to include your own power supply solution, or you can simply guide the cables through the opening on the back of the stand.
The Pro edition includes a license for Ghostlab, our web and mobile testing tool. By syncing page navigation, scrolls, source code changes and other events across any number of connected clients, Ghostlab helps you save time when live-testing your sites on devices and browsers.
- Body with 8 magnet-holding domes to hold the front plate
- Detachable leg
- Front plate (steel) with one-sided velcro surface
- Velcro strips to attach to your devices
- 2 spare magnets
- Instructions manual
- Packaged: 38cm x 28 cm x 7.5 cm
- Assembled: 38 cm (height), 28 cm (width), 15 cm (depth)
Ghostlab license delivery
On purchase, you will receive your Ghostlab license via the E-mail address you specify during the order process.
This offer includes:
- 1x The Device Lab responsive stand
- 1x Ghostlab App license ($49 USD value)